We’re rounding the bend and pulling into festival week so read below for all you need to know about getting to Wonderfront Festival.
COASTER or AMTRAK:
With the Santa Fe Train Depot only three blocks away from our Broadway Port Pier entrance, riding the Coaster or Amtrak is a great way to get here. Be sure to check the schedules as the last train might be departing before you plan to leave the festival grounds each night.
The San Diego Trolley is another easy, awesome option for getting downtown during the festival.
- Santa Fe Depot (Broadway Port Pier entrance gates).
- Seaport Village (Seaport Village/Embarcadero Marina Park North/Ruocco Park entrance gates).
- Gaslamp Quarter (Embarcadero Marina Park South entrance gates).
- America Plaza Station (Broadway Port Pier entrance gates).
- Courthouse Station (Broadway Port Pier entrance gates).
Please remember to check all Trolley schedules for station times for each day of the week.
If you’re driving to the festival, we strongly encourage you to buy your parking pass in advance as they are bound to sell out and prices will go up on event weekend. We have reserved spots at nearby parking garages and lots for your convenience. Click here to see our available parking options.
There will be designated rideshare pick-up and drop-off spots at Broadway Port Pier, the Hilton Bayfront and the Headquarters at Seaport Village.
We will have bike racks at all the venues for an easy, convenient and environmentally sound option.